Sunday, June 26, 2011

Video: Resident Evil 4 - "La Opresion de La Plaga"

As make-up for last week's lack of posting, I'm going to do two posts today. This one for fun and another later which will have my reviews for the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

Now back around the time of middle school and my freshman year of high school, I had, apparently, plenty of time to combine footage of my favorite video games with hit songs of the day. I thought I was pretty good at it. In fact I believe I'm the best in the world of doing this sort of thing. There's probably no one better. Now, that I'm considerably older I haven't the time to make these silly little videos with as much care as I'd like to give it. Or in simpler teams, it's a tremendous waste of time.

One of my first Video Game Music Videos I made was of Resident Evil 4 set to the tune of "Passive" by A Perfect Circle. I thought the theme of the song (pessimism) was displayed well with all the footage of Leon dying. There are A LOT of parts that match and I believe you will obtain a broader sense of life just by watching this. So, do your life a favor and watch this masterpiece. You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment